Students who follow our course and follow our USMLE preparation strategy are guaranteed a passing score on their Step 1 examination. If the unfortunate circumstance of a failure should occur, we will give you complete course access until you achieve a passing score on your exam. Our passing score guarantee policy is strictly based on following the “Six Steps” to the letter, and students are expected to provide proof of doing so.
Passing Score Guarantee Qualifying Criteria:
– Attend all live Q&A webinars (live).
– Follow the ‘Six Steps to Step 1 Success’ [includes proof of NBME criteria met].
Our Cancellation Policy:
– Cancellation of a registered session must be received in writing ten business days prior to the start date in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations requested ten business days prior to start date are fully refunded minus a 10% processing fee (printing costs, shipping costs). Refund cheques will be sent out on the 25th of the following month.
– Cancellations made within ten business days of the start date will accrue a 25% penalty. Refund cheques will be sent out on the 25th of the following month.
– No refunds will be issued once the course has begun.