LIVE STEP 2 CS FULL MOCK EXAM DETAILS & REGISTRATION
The Step 2 CS Full Mock Examinations (12 Cases) are held Monday through Friday from 9:00am through 6:00pm and the tuition cost is $997.00. Please see below for further details and to register for a Full Mock Exam today in order to ensure your Step 2 CS Exam readiness!
STEP 2 CS FULL-MOCK EXAM DETAILS
Our Live USMLE Step 2 CS Full Mock Exam is composed of a twelve (12) patient encounter practice examination that will allow us to fully assess your skills and abilities to successfully pass the actual Step 2 CS exam well in advance of your test day. The Success Academy’s Full Mock Exam has been structured to allow our Team of Physicians (all our Instructors are MDs that have completed their residency training at a minimum and are experts at successfully navigating and teaching the skills required for success on the Step 2 CS exam) to quickly and accurately assess our students’ abilities and determine their level of competence over twelve (12) full standardized patient encounters that simulate the CS exam settings. When students are finished performing their twelve (12) full standardized patient encounters (Interview, Physical Exam, Closure, Patient Note), we provide each student with comprehensive feedback and grading of their overall performance that will determine their ability to pass the actual exam, as well as guidance on what each student needs to do in order to ensure their success following the Mock Exam.
Students taking part in our Full Mock Exam will be evaluated on all of the components required to successfully pass the Step 2 CS Exam, including:
1. The ICE Component: This component of the examination will assess your ability to properly and appropriately interpret and gather data from your patient, and how you relay that crucial information through your patient note. Our observing Physicians will assess your ability to perform these tasks and provide you with detailed feedback regarding your strengths, weaknesses, and areas that may need improvement.
2. The CIS Component: This component of the examination will assess your ability to display appropriate communication skills, how you develop a relationship with your patient, how you gather pertinent information from them, and how you provide the information gathered to them as required. This component also tests your ability to help the patient make informed decisions and how you provide them with emotional support throughout the encounter. This portion of the exam will be rated by our team of standardized patient MDs who have the necessary medical knowledge and training to ensure accurate feedback.
3. The SEP Component: This component of the examination will assess your ability to use appropriate language throughout the encounter. During the actual exam, examinees are evaluated based on their ability to speak clearly and properly, to ensure full patient understanding, and to limit the efforts required of the standardized patient to fully understand the examinee. This portion of the exam will be rated by our standardized patient MDs who have the necessary medical knowledge and training to ensure accurate feedback.
Following the completion of all twelve (12) standardized patient encounters, our Team of Physicians will assess and grade your performance on each encounter, providing you with the comprehensive feedback required for you to know whether or not you possess the necessary skills to confidently take and, ultimately, pass your Step 2 CS exam. In addition to providing you with detailed recommendations to improve your overall abilities, our Team of Physicians will assess any potential areas of weakness in your performance during each of the encounters. Following the encounters, our Physicians will guide and counsel you on your performance during each encounter, thereby ensuring that you can improve and overcome any potential weaknesses you may have prior to taking the actual exam.
THE BENEFITS OF TAKING OUR STEP 2 CS FULL-MOCK EXAM:
Our Step 2 CS Full Mock Exam is unique because:
- We limit the number of students participating to one (1) per Instructor, giving you full, uninterrupted attention by our Team of Physicians that have all completed their residency training at a minimum and are experts on the Step 2 CS Exam’s requirements.
- Our Full Mock Exams are taken in CS-like patient exam rooms and Computer Lab with the same patient note software used on the actual CS Exam, thereby giving you the same exact experience you will encounter during the CS exam.
- You get immediate, direct feedback and correction of potential weaknesses for each patient encounter and patient note.
- We provide you with 1-on-1 consultation following your Mock Exam, thereby allowing you to ask questions and/or seek guidance as you move forward in your preparation.
- You will experience patient encounters and patient notes similar to the actual CS exam, thereby ensuring the level of difficulty and challenges you will face during the Mock Exam are exactly as you can expect them to be during the actual CS exam.
- We’re just minutes away from the Chicago Step 2 CS test center (we are the only Step 2 CS Preparation Program that offers this convenience).
- We identify any potential weaknesses well in advance of you taking the actual exam for a minimal investment which ensures that you do not fail and jeopardize your chances of obtaining residency or meeting your individual career goals.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU COME IN:
Students that join us for the Full Mock Exam can expect the following sequence of events:
1. Short 15-minute introduction to the structure and format of the Full Mock Exam (procedures for the exam).
2. Twelve (12) back-to-back standardized patient encounters in a controlled, realistic exam environment (each patient encounter is timed and structured just like the actual CS exam).
3. Mock Exam results, comprehensive feedback on each patient encounter, including each patient note, and 1-on-1 consultation following the Mock Exam.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO REGISTER: